The holidays are our favorite time of the year at Crane. We love to decorate our homes and offices with great holiday style. So, we decided to come together to give you our Top 10 Ways to Decorate At The Holidays!
• 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
• 3 tangerines, halved
• 3 whole cinnamon sticks
• 2 star anise (optional) gives a strong black licorice smell.
• 1 teaspoon whole cloves
• 1 inch piece fresh ginger
• 1 vanilla bean + 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1 small branch fresh pine
• 1 cup apple cider, pomegranate or cranberry juice
Combine all the ingredients in a medium size sauce pot. Fill the pot with water until it reaches 3/4 the way full. Bring it to a gentle boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, adding more water as needed. Let simmer for close to 4 hours and then let it cool overnight and simmer again the next day. Just be sure to keep adding more water.
Humidity is a wonderful thing. It provides so many benefits that we often don’t think or know about. Wow your…
We’re not even going to mention that summer is winding down, but instead we’re going to focus on a new…
Cement flooring in an unfinished basement, cement outdoor or garage spaces, they all have something in common don’t they –…