Enjoy dual relief from congestion and cold and flu like symptoms with Crane’s Classic 2-in-1 Warm Mist humidifier & Steam Inhaler. Our inhaler provides personalized treatment for congestion, dry cough, and stuffy noses while our warm mist humidifier offers comfort and long term benefits from using year round. While using as a warm mist humidifier, the Crane 2-in-1 uses a 0.5 Gal. tank and will automatically shut off when empty. Crane’s Warm Mist Humidifier and Steam Inhaler provides up to 250 sq. ft. of coverage and 13-hours of soothing moisture to help relieve the effects of dryness and congestion. Use both the inhaler & humidifier with Crane’s vapor pads (HS-1950 & HS-1950L) for an additional elevated experience to help you and your family breathe easy and sleep peacefully throughout the night.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crane’s easy to clean humidifier design features a detachable bottom fill tank, which is recommended by health professionals for promoting clean humidifier habits. The mist chamber and cap also are removable, giving you access to clean the entire base. We recommend cleaning the humidifier based on frequency of use and provide many educational resources on how to clean your humidifier.
- 2 FUNCTIONS: Crane’s 2 in 1 device features both a warm mist humidifier function and a personal steam inhaler function. No matter what function is being used, an auto shutoff safety function is built in if the unit runs out of water, overheats, or is not assembled properly.
- WARM MIST HUMIDIFIER: Crane’s warm mist humidifier has a 0.5 Gal. tank capacity and can run whisper quite for up to 13 hours; Our humidifiers are filter free, but we offer an optional demineralization filter (HS-1932) for those with excessive minerals in their water that screws directly into the tank; The humidifier is effective up to 250 ft. and helps relieve cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair.
- RESPIRATION STEAM INHALER: The personal therapeutic steam inhaler can be easily setup by simply replacing the humidifier tank with the inhaler attachment. The steam inhaler is a recommended non-medicated alternative to over the counter cough and cold medicine;. For a more effective treatment, use with Crane’s HS-1950 Menthol Vapor Pads and the HS-1950L Lavender and Sweet Orange Vapor Pads. The humidifier function is also equipped with a medicine cup and is compatible with the HS-1950 & HS-1950L vapor pads.
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty included.