Get relief from cold and flu like symptoms and bring wellness to your entire family with a Crane Adorable Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier. Featuring an award winning, child friendly animal design and top-rated performance, this unit is perfect for any living space. Crane’s 1 Gal. Adorable Humidifiers provide up to 500 sq. ft. of coverage and 24 hours of soothing moisture to help relieve the effects of dryness and congestion, helping you and your family to breathe easy and sleep peacefully throughout the night.
- VARIABLE SPEED SETTINGS: No matter the humidity level you would like to achieve we’ve got you covered. The Crane Adorable cool mist humidifiers offer variable output settings and an adjustable 360 degree mist lid making it easy to send the mist in any direction. The mist output is perfect for humidifying rooms up to 500 square feet, which is a standard medium to large sized room.
- WHISPER QUIET: Crane’s Adorables humidifiers runs whisper quiet which makes it the perfect option for light sleepers, kids, and especially babies.
- ONE GALLON TANK: The 1 gallon tank fits under a standard kitchen or bathroom sink, and has an easy to carry handle at the top. Our humidifiers are filter free, but we offer an optional demineralization filter (HS-1932) for those with excessive minerals in their water that screws directly into the tank.
- 24 HOUR RUN TIME: The hippo humidifier runs up to 24 hours, so you don’t have to worry about running it through the night. It also is equipped with an automatic shut-off safety feature that turns the unit off when the water runs out.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crane’s easy to clean humidifier design features a detachable bottom fill tank, which is recommended by health professionals for promoting clean humidifier habits. The water level sensor and cap also are removable, giving you access to clean the entire base. We recommend cleaning the humidifier based on frequency of use and provide many educational resources on how to clean your humidifier.
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty included.